This is the 11th Annual Festival!
The Great Adirondack Moose Festival is designed to offer a purely Adirondack Experience for everyone. Check out these events during the festival:
- wilderness-guided hikes
- a self-guided driving tour of the Moose River Plains
- fly casting demonstrations and talks
- Moose calling contest
- Indian Lake Museum open house
- Moose Festival helicopter rides
- Moosterpiece games and activities for children
- Crafters and vendors in the Big Moose Tent
- Old fashioned turkey shoot
- North Country sidewalk sales
- Whitewater rafting
- Bruce the Moose and Smokey Bear souvenir photos
Check back in September 2020 for this year's Moose Festival Schedule!