Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce
6301 NYS Route 30, Indian Lake, NY 12842
Phone and Fax: 518-648-5112
Hours of Operation:
Open Tuesday through Saturday 9:30am to 4:30pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. Hours may change occasionally without prior notice.
Stop in to discover what's happening in Indian Lake, Blue Mountain Lake and Sabael.
- FREE WiFi available inside and outside our office
- Brochures, maps, menus, and visitor guides available.
- Copy and fax machine available for a nominal charge.
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses available at Chamber's visitor center.
The mission of the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce, serving Indian Lake, Sabael and Blue Mountain Lake, is to promote economic development through business and tourism while preserving and enhancing quality of life. The Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce will help its members achieve success by providing value-added programs and services; shaping public policy; and build partnerships and coalitions to effectively work with community, government and educational organizations throughout Hamilton County.
- President - Bill Murphy, Protech Audio Corporation
- Vice President - Lenny Carbonara
- Secretary - Position open
- Treasurer - Bob Armstrong
Board of Directors:
- Lenny Baglieri, Blue Mountain Rest
- Brenda Valentine
The first obligation of the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce is to support and help existing businesses in the Town of Indian Lake; we welcome any business wishing to open in our community.