Town of Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce
6301 NYS Route 30, Indian Lake, NY 12842
Phone and Fax: 518-648-5112
Hours of Operation:
Chamber Office hours have been suspended until further notice, in compliance of Governor Andrew Cuomo's Executive Order No.202.6 in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 virus.
Hours will occasionally change without notice.
Stop in to discover what's happening in Indian Lake, Blue Mountain Lake and Sabael.
- FREE WiFi available inside and outside our office
- Brochures, maps, menus, and visitor guides available.
- Copy and fax machine available for a nominal charge.
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses available at Chamber's visitor center.
The mission of the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce, serving Indian Lake, Sabael and Blue Mountain Lake, is to promote economic development through business and tourism while preserving and enhancing quality of life. The Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce will help its members achieve success by providing value-added programs and services; shaping public policy; and build partnerships and coalitions to effectively work with community, government and educational organizations throughout Hamilton County.
Click here for 2019 Annual Report.
- Treasurer - Sherry Williams
- Secretary - Sue Montgomery Corey
President, Secretary and Vice President Positions open
Board of Directors:
- Kathleen Peartree - At large
- Brenda Valentine - At large
- Cassie Marion - At large
- Nick Lascala - At large
- Carolyn Devito - At large
- Dave Oestreicher - At large
The first obligation of the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce is to support and help existing businesses in the Town of Indian Lake; we welcome any business wishing to open in our community.