The Chamber is a non-profit organization made up of members who are representative of every segment of our community. Our mission is to promote economic growth, provide quality service to members, enhance visitor services and activities, and to market the Town of Indian Lake as a tourist destination.
Together, as Chamber members, we will:
- Collaborate on issues and ideas that will help our individual businesses grow and the Town of Indian Lake flourish.
- Take advantage of a support network of businesses that share common goals.
- Pool our resources to effectively bring visitors into our businesses for services, dining, leisure and shopping.
Working together helps the community work more efficiently! Here's the bottom line...an investor in the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce supports the Chamber which, in turn, supports the community. As a Chamber member, please know that you are part of a dedicated team who will work to keep Indian Lake a great place to live, work and play!
- $250 for your first business.
- $125 for your second business.
- $65 for your third business.
- Non-profit business, $100.
- Family $95.
- Individuals $65.
Want a FREE CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP?
If you agree to serve on the Chamber board, we'll provide you with a FREE ONE YEAR Membership.
Invest in yourself - Invest in our community.
Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
Internet/Website: Your membership investment includes your personalized business description with hyper - links to your website. The site hosts the Town of Indian Lake Community Calendar of Events and provides links to regional Chambers of Commerce, tourist attractions and visitor related organizations.
Promotional Literature: Member promotional literature and business cards are prominently displayed in the Visitor Welcome Center.
Exclusive Business Referrals: The Chamber Visitor Welcome Center is staffed year-round as a referral resource for member businesses. Referrals are also via the Chamber website, telephone, fax and walk-in Indian Lake visitors and residents.
Quarterly Newsletter: Our quarterly member newsletter, is designed to provide local and current business information.
Electricity Discounts: National Grid and New York State Electric and Gas customers are eligible to receive discounts on their electric service through our partnership with the Plattsburgh-North Country Chamber of Commerce.
Chamber Sponsored and/or Supported Events/Activities:
- Black Fly Challenge
- Annual Spring Chamber Dinner
- Great Adirondack Moose Festival- Tourist Destination Fundraiser
- Adirondack Mountains Antiques Show
- The Indian Lake Connection- After Hours Business Mixer
- Annual Fall Chamber Member - Business Dinner
- Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
- Town of Indian Lake Winterfest / Snocade Artisan / Craft Fair
Health Insurance: Through the Chamber's partnership with the Plattsburgh-North Country Chamber of Commerce, members have direct access to group rates for health insurance services.
Business Connections: The Chamber is a member of the Central Adirondack Association (CAA), Plattsburgh North Country Chamber of Commerce and the Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce. Affiliations with these organizations provide numerous networking opportunities, small business support services and regional visibility for our Chamber members and the Town of Indian Lake.
Professional Development: A new member benefit since 2012. The Chamber hosts business networking events and professional development programs and sessions that focus on topics of interest to our members. Topics include, management, marketing, finance, social media and legal issues for small businesses. Check out the Newsletter and website for upcoming programs and details.